MOVE 2017 will provide time and space for Arab Americans and allies to unite around building a more just and equitable society and impacting social change. Join us at this momentous event!
|Registration Type||Early Rate |
(ends September 15)
|Regular Rate |
(ends November 10)
What type of payment is accepted?
Payments should be made via credit card using the registration form provided. Checks will not be accepted. Registration fees are nonrefundable.
What is included in the registration fee?
- Bus tours of Detroit or Dearborn (Thursday afternoon – space is limited, RSVP required)
- Welcome reception with beverages and appetizers (Thursday evening)
- Summit registration and materials for Friday, November 17 and Saturday, November 18
- Lunch and dinner on Friday, November 17; breakfast and lunch on Saturday, November 18 (breakfast will not be provided Friday morning – please plan accordingly)
- Ticket to the world premiere of the project The Films of Mohammed Bayoumi: A Screening w/ Live Score by the National Arab Orchestra, which will include a performance by the National Arab Orchestra Takht Ensemble paired live with screenings of rarely-seen silent films from the 1920s and 1930s by Egyptian director Mohammed Bayoumi
What is NOT included in the registration fee?
Registration DOES NOT include transportation to and from the summit, transportation during your stay (outside of the shuttles to/from the DIA), hotel accommodations, extra meals, or other expenses.
Do you offer group rates?
MOVE does not offer group rates; however, you can register multiple members of your group at once.
Can you help me convince my school/university/employer?
Definitely! We know MOVE will be an incredibly valuable and beneficial experience. If you need help convincing your employer, school, or university to give you the funds/time off to attend, consider using this template letter.
Are there any scholarships available?
ACCESS is committed to making MOVE 2017 accessible for as many people as possible. If the registration fee is a barrier for you, contact Christi Taylor at email@example.com to discuss potential solutions.
Check out our Social Change Conference for a chance to have your registration fee waived.